- Contact Us
- Global Calendar
- CLIA Action Center
- Cruise 360 Bonus Commissions
- Environmental Sustainability
- AIDA Cruises
- American Cruise Lines
- Carnival Cruise Line
- Celebrity Cruise Line
- Costa Cruise Line
- Cunard Line
- Disney Cruise Line
- Emerald Cruises
- Holland America Line
- MSC Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Oceania Cruises
- Pearl Seas Cruises
- Princess Cruises
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Royal Caribbean International
- Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours
- SeaDream Yacht Club
- Silversea Cruises
- Virgin Voyages
- Windstar Cruises
- Find a Travel Agent
- Cruise Vacationer
- De Reisebuero Training
- CLIA Podcasts
- Maritime Day AMVER Award
- My CLIA Page
- The CLIA Executive Partner Program
- Travel Agent Centre
- Cruise Week
- Cruising With Confidence
- Maritime Regulation
- COVID-19 River Cruise Resources
- Fact Sheets
- Cruise Industry COVID-19 Facts and Resources
- Terms and Conditions
- Travel Agent Center
- About The Industry
- Product Catalog Page
- One reSource Reports
- News and Research
- My CLIA
- Our Shared Story
- Verify a Travel Agency Member
- Search Results
Avenue Eugène-Pittard 40
MSC Cruises is the world’s third largest cruise brand as well as the leader in Europe, South America, the Gulf region and Southern Africa with more market share in addition to deployed capacity than any other player. It is also the fastest growing global cruise brand with a strong presence in the Caribbean, North America and the Far East markets.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, MSC Cruises is one of the two brands that sit within the Cruises Division of MSC Group, the leading privately held Swiss-based shipping and logistics conglomerate with over 300 years of maritime heritage. MSC Cruises – the contemporary brand – has a modern fleet of 19 vessels combined with a sizeable future global investment portfolio of new vessels. The fleet is projected to grow to 23 cruise ships by 2025 with options for six more vessel orders in place through 2030.
MSC Cruises offers its guests an enriching, immersive and safe cruise experience inspired by the Company’s European heritage, where they can enjoy international dining, world-class entertainment, award-winning family programmes and the very latest user-friendly technology on board. To learn more about MSC Cruises’ itineraries and experience on board its ships please see here.
The Company’s number one priority has always been the health and safety of its guests and crew, as well as the communities at the destinations its ships serve. In August 2020, MSC Cruises implemented a new comprehensive and robust health and safety protocol to become the first major line to return to sea. To learn more about MSC Cruises’ health & safety protocol please see here.
MSC Cruises has long been committed to environmental stewardship and a decarbonised future for shipping. The company is on track to meet the industry target of 40% reduction in carbon intensity by 2030 compared to 2008 and is committed to reaching net carbon neutral operations by 2050. As a significant investor in next-generation environmental marine technologies, MSC Cruises supports their accelerated development and availability industry-wide. To learn more about MSC Cruises’ environmental commitment please see here.
Finally, to learn more about the MSC Foundation, MSC Group’s vehicle to lead, focus and advance conservation, humanitarian and cultural commitments please see here.
Key Selling Points• The fastest growing cruise line in the world.
• An elegant and sophisticated experience, designed for the worldly traveller.
• Most beautifully designed ships inspired by our European heritage.
• Internationally-inspired cuisine from world-class chefs, always freshly prepared.
• Multi-cultural on board experience with opportunities for learning and discovery.
• Outstanding on board entertainment with nightly original Broadway-style shows.
• Ship-within-a-ship area, MSC Yacht Club, complete with Butler service, private restaurant, lounges and pool, and complimentary beverages, including select beers, wines, and spirits.
• Family-friendly amenities including LEGO- and Chicco-designed playrooms, aqua parks, bowling alleys, and XD cinemas.
• Partnerships with best in class brands such as Cirque du Soleil, LEGO, Technogym, Segafredo, Venchi, and Chicco.
• A wide variety of embarkation ports from which to choose.
• MSC Cruises’ newest ships are ECO SHIPS.
• MSC Cruises was the first company ever to earn the Bureau Veritas "8 Golden Pearls" for superior management and environmental stewardship.
• Superior travel agent commission structure.