Established in 1975, Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) is the world’s largest cruise industry trade association, providing a unified voice and leading authority of the global cruise community. CLIA supports policies and practices that foster a safe, secure, healthy and sustainable cruise ship environment and is dedicated to promoting the cruise travel experience.
- CLIA is the global organization that fosters our members' success by advocating, educating and promoting the common interests of the cruise community.
- CLIA represents the interests of the cruise industry community.
- 50+ Cruise Lines – From ocean to specialty cruise ships, CLIA lines represent more than 95 percent of global cruise capacity.
- 400+ Executive Partner Members – As key suppliers and partners to the cruise lines, executive partners play a major role in the successful operation of cruising, including ports & destinations, ship development, suppliers and business services.
- 15,000 Global Travel Agency and 53,000 Travel Agent Members – Our travel agency members include the largest agencies, hosts, franchises and consortia in the world.
- CLIA Cruise Lines serve more than 30 million passengers annually.
Global Reach: 7 Regions Around the World
Suite 1, Level 9, 132 Arthur Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +61 2 9964 9600
Jiali Wong, Regional Manager – Asia (Based in Singapore)
Alameda Lorena, 800 conjunto 401
São Paulo – SP – Cep. 01424-001
Tel. (11) 3337-5000
CLIA Europe (Belgium)
Rue du Trône 60, Brussels 1050
Tel. +32 (0)2 709 01 31
CLIA Europe (London)
CLIA UK & Ireland
Suite 405, 54 Fenchurch Street,
London, EC3M 3JY
Tel. +44 (0)20 3903 5450
CLIA North America
1201 F Street NW, Suite 250
Washington, DC 20004
Tel. (202) 759-9370
CLIA Northwest & Canada
#640 - 355 Burrard Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 2G8