March 11, 2024 | Genoa, Italy
CLIA Cruise Week - Europe 2024
11-14 March 2024, Jean Nouvel Pavilion, Genoa, Italy
You’re invited to join CLIA and the global cruise community for a one-of-a-kind experience that includes three dynamic events in one rewarding week—all in beautiful Genoa, Italy. We’re excited to announce the first annual CLIA Cruise Week - Europe, to be held 11-14 March 2024.
Cruise Week - Europe builds on the success of the European Summit by offering fresh new content, interactive workshops, and networking events, plus CLIA’s inaugural Innovation Expo and Cruise Community Meetings.
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Gather with the cruise community to discuss the evolving business of cruising, share your thoughts on key issues and challenges, cultivate new relationships, and collaborate on new solutions to help the industry grow.
- Connect with key decision makers, innovators, media and suppliers from around the world.
- Explore new brands and products across hospitality, food and beverage, and marine technology.
CLIA’s Cruise Week - Europe includes:
- The Annual 2024 CLIA European Summit, 13 March
- The Innovation Expo, featuring an Innovation Center and “Taste of Cruising” Forum, 12-14 March
- The Cruise Community Meetings, 13-14 March
Cruise Line Advisory Group
We are extremely fortunate to be collaborating with our member cruise line Chief Procurement Officers on the development of the Innovation Expo programme.
- Jon McKeown - Chief Procurement Officer, Carnival Corp
- Norbert Dean - Chief Procurement Officer, Carnival Cruise Line
- Marco Dioda - Vice President, Procurement and Supply Chain, Costa Group
- Germano Colombo - Chief Procurement Officer, MSC Cruises
- Paolo Raia - Managing Director, MSC Procurement & Logistics S.p.A.
- Carl Robie - EVP & Chief Supply Chain Officer, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings
- James Wells - Global Chief Supply Chain Officer, Royal Caribbean Group
- Giorgio Zagami - VP Strategic Sourcing and Head of Procurement, Explora Journeys
For more information on CLIA Cruise Week - Europe, email [email protected].
Hotel room blocks will be available starting 1 September 2023, email [email protected].
Registration for the European Summit will begin in late fall 2023.