From 23 September - 2 October, we will celebrate CLIA Cruise Week 2022, sharing a wealth of daily content focusing on the variety and diversity of cruise holidays available – covering multiple themes such as Shore excursions and destinations, Entertainment and families, Onboard Dining, Accommodation and new ships soon to be sailing.
CLIA member agents will have access to a range of trade-specific cruise resources across the Week. We will also publish original content and plenty of cruise inspiration across our social media platforms. Cruise lines, river cruise operators and members of the CLIA team will take the campaign on the road, visiting trade partners to help amplify the cruise message.
We want to make as much noise and interest in cruise during the week as possible, so encourage you to do your own thing to help raise the profile of the Week! Use the logo in any marketing or social media posts and keep talking to your customers about all of the incredible cruise holiday options they have available.
As we head towards CLIA Cruise Week, make sure you join the “CLIA UK & Ireland Travel Agents” Facebook Group now: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cliatravelagents/Cruise Week Competitions and Prizes Daily Prizes will be awarded for the best social media post related to our daily destination focus – your memories of a cruise there, your best photos from there, or hints and tips for cruising there:
- Friday 23 September – Mediterranean - Win a Cunard Short European cruise in Autumn 2023
- Saturday 24 September – European River Cruise - Win a 2022 European river cruise with AmaWaterways
- Monday 26 September – Europe & Close to Home - Win a 2023 cruise with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines for 2 people, travelling in suite accommodation, plus FREE all-inclusive drinks package, two FREE destination experiences for 2, one FREE speciality dining experience of choice per person, and FREE Traditional Afternoon Tea with champagne for 2
- Tuesday 27 September – Caribbean - Win a 2023 cruise with Carnival Cruise Line
- Wednesday 28 September – Alaska, Arctic & Antarctica - Win 2 nights hotel accommodation in Seattle (4 star) and 2 Seattle CityPASSes, courtesy of the Port of Seattle
- Thursday 29 September – Asia, Australia & New Zealand - Win a 2022 cruise with Celebrity Cruises
- Friday 30 September – Rest of World- Win a Cunard Short European cruise in Autumn 2023
- Saturday 1 October – Exotics River Cruise - Win a 2022 European river cruise with APT Travelmarvel
- Touchdown Travel Industry Services – Win a £300 discount off your booking with Touchdown Travel Industry Services
- Disney Cruise Line – Win a fabulous Goody-bag from Disney Cruise Line!
- TProfile & Widgety – Win 3 months free on CRM, Quotes, Portal & documentation, plus a Gift voucher – all courtesy of TProfile & Widgety
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CLIAEurope
Twitter - https://twitter.com/cliauk
Instagram - @cliaeuro Our official hashtags of the Week are #LoveCruise #CLIACruiseWeek CLIA Cruise Week in the news Clia chair doubles down on cruise sector prediction for 2023 | Travel Weekly
Clia reports ‘real increase’ in agent members in 2022 | Travel Weekly
Clia calls on new maritime minister to be ‘interested’ in cruise sector | Travel Weekly
NI Travel News Catches Up with CLIA Managing Director and Chair Ahead of CLIA Cruise Week | Northern Ireland Travel News
Demand for Cruises Tops 2019 Levels - Cruise Critic
TTG - Travel industry news - Consumer demand for cruising 'surpassing 2019 levels', says Clia (ttgmedia.com)
Nine out of 10 cruise travellers plan another cruise, survey finds - Cruise International (cruise-international.com)