March 11, 2024 | Genoa, Italy
CLIA Cruise Week - Europe 2024
11-14 March 2024, Jean Nouvel Pavilion, Genoa, Italy
You’re invited to join CLIA and the global cruise community for a one-of-a-kind experience that includes three dynamic events in one rewarding week—all in beautiful Genoa, Italy. We’re excited to announce the first annual CLIA Cruise Week - Europe, to be held 11-14 March 2024.
Cruise Week - Europe builds on the success of the European Summit by offering fresh new content, interactive workshops, and networking events, plus CLIA’s inaugural Innovation Expo and Cruise Community Meetings.
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Gather with the cruise community to discuss the evolving business of cruising, share your thoughts on key issues and challenges, cultivate new relationships, and collaborate on new solutions to help the industry grow.
- Connect with key decision makers, innovators, media and suppliers from around the world.
- Explore new brands and products across hospitality, food and beverage, and marine technical services.
CLIA’s Cruise Week - Europe includes:
- The Annual 2024 CLIA European Summit, 13 March
- The Innovation Expo, featuring an Innovation Center and “Taste of Cruising” Forum, 12-14 March
- The Cruise Community Meetings,13-14 March
For more information on CLIA Cruise Week - Europe, email email@example.com.
Hotel room blocks will be available starting 1 September 2023, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for the European Summit will begin in late fall 2023.