Cruise Lines International Association – North West & Canada (CLIA-NWC) is a non-profit association representing the major cruise lines that operate in Canada and the Pacific Northwest (Washington State, Alaska & Hawaii).
Based in Vancouver, Canada, CLIA-NWC is one of fifteen offices around the world that are part of Cruise Lines International Association – the world’s largest cruise industry trade association. CLIA supports policies and practices that foster a safe, secure, healthy and sustainable cruise ship environment and is dedicated to promoting the cruise travel experience.
Travel Agent Inquiries
- Charlie Ball | Holland America Group
- Russell Benford | Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Mark Conroy | Silversea Cruises
- Jose Fernandez | Disney Cruise Line
- Robin Lindsay | Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings
- Rick Meadows | Seabourn Cruises
- Navin Sawhney | Ponant
- Donna Spalding | Government Affairs & Community Relations
Related Cruise Associations
- Atlantic Canada Cruise Association
- Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA)
- Cruise Newfoundland & Labrador
- Cruise the Saint Lawrence