Carnival Cruise Line
Visit us at Carnival.com or GoCCL.com
Carnival is "The World's Most Popular Cruise Line®" with 24 ships operating 3 to 16-day voyages to The Bahamas, Caribbean, Europe, Mexican Riviera, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, New England, Bermuda, Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. We currently have two upcoming ships in the works: Carnival Vista, set to debut in 2016, and a second vessel scheduled to enter service in 2018. We offer a wide array of quality cruises, and pride ourselves on delivering memorable vacations to our guests. A Carnival cruise offers not only outstanding value for the money, but most importantly, fun! A "Fun Ship" cruise features day and nighttime entertainment like stage shows, musical performances, casinos and more. We make our guests feel right at home, too — think comfy stateroom accommodations, attentive service, delicious food and drink — and they enjoy the experience against the backdrop of some of the world's most beautiful ports.
Key Selling Points
- Carnival delivers fun, memorable vacations to our guests aboard any one of our 25 modern floating resorts.
- Sailing from more North American departure points than any other cruise line – with a choice of 3-16 day itineraries.
- A wide variety of dining choices, including full-service dining venues and expansive casual eateries, as well as elegant steakhouses and sushi bars on select ships
- Supervised programs for children and teens: Camp Ocean for 2-11, Circle “C” for 12-14 and Club 02 for 15-17.
- Exciting shore excursions offering a wide range of choices, ranging from popular sightseeing destinations and water-based activities to exhilarating adventure-style offerings.
- Spa Carnival offering pampering services, fitness centers with the latest equipment, exercise classes, and sauna and steam rooms. Onboard fun including lavish revues in multi-level theaters, dance clubs, live music venues, sports and wine bars on select ships, and duty-free shopping.
- Continued innovation with our Fun Ship 2.0 product enhancement initiative.