"Crystal Cruises, which began service in 1990, operates two luxury ships – Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity – with a total of 1,992 berths Crystal Cruises is owned by Genting Hong Kong (GHK), a global hospitality, leisure and entertainment powerhouse. Crystal Cruises offers worldwide
cruise itineraries to Europe, Asia, Australia, the South Pacific, South America, Alaska, Hawaii, Panama Canal/Caribbean, Mexican Riviera, Africa,
and New England/Canada. Crystal Cruises’ corporate headquarters is located in Los Angeles, California with a branch office in Miami, Florida. District sales offices are located
throughout the world."
Key Selling Points- All-inclusive fine wines and premium spirits throughout the ship, plus pre-paid gratuities for housekeeping, bar, and dining staff.
- Crystal ships have consistently earned top awards.
- Crystal Cruises’ affluent, multi-generational guests appreciate the renowned Crystal Experience distinguished by classic service, abundant space, fine quality, and extensive choices.
- Approximately 70 percent are from the United States and Canada and 30 percent are international, sophisticated travelers.
- More than half the ship's accommodations feature private verandas (85% on Crystal Serenity).
- Crystal’s hotel and dining staff are schooled in the fine art of European service.
- Crystal offers excellent value, competitive rates and group booking discounts.
- Crystal's innovative Creative Learning Institute offers complimentary enrichment classes with well-known associations such as Magic Castle, USC's School of Cinematic Arts, Berlitz and Yamaha.
- Cuisine by renowned chefs Nobu Matsuhisa and Piero Selvaggio.