Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Regent Seven Seas Cruises® offers voyages to more than 250 ports around the continents. Our luxury vessels are designed for guests numbering in the hundreds rather than the thousands. The ambiance on board is personal, individual, accommodating and all ships share certain distinctions in accommodations, service, dining and amenities that elevate them to the lofty vantage point of our enviable six stars. From extended leisurely voyages with long, rejuvenating days at sea, to cruises that explore one coveted region of the world in depth, the ships of Regent Seven Seas Cruises are the most luxurious way to explore.
We are recognized as the world’s most inclusive luxury line with FREE Roundtrip Air, FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions, FREE Beverages throughout the ships, FREE Specialty dining and so much more.
The accommodations are all suites, almost all boasting private balconies and voted the best at sea by experienced cruisers. As mid-size ships hosting only 490 or 700 guests, each offers the ideal setting for impeccable personalized service and access to intimate ports that larger vessels cannot reach.
Three award-winning vessels include the all-suite, all-balcony, 700-guest Seven Seas Voyager® and Seven Seas Mariner®; and the all-suite, 90% balcony Seven Seas Navigator®.
The fleet will grow to four all-suite ships with the much anticipated addition of Seven Seas ExplorerTM in the summer of 2016.
Key Selling Points
1. Higher percentage of balconies than any other cruise lines, including the world's only all-suites, all balcony cruise ships.
2. Award-winning suites with the largest lead-in accommodations in the industry.
3. Among the highest space-to-guest ratios in the industry.
4. Among the highest crew-to-guest ratios in the industry = Great Service.
5. Mid-sized ships (490 to 700 guests)
6. Great value: fares include Pre-Paid Gratuities and Premium Wines and Spirts through the ship
7. 2-for-1 fares on all voyages.
8. FREE Roundtrip Air* on all voyages.
9. FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions on all voyages.
* Click here for full terms and conditions. link to http://www.rssc.com/legal/terms-conditions/