Paul Gauguin Cruises
Owned by Pacific Beachcomber S.C., French Polynesia’s leading luxury hotel and cruise operator, Paul Gauguin Cruises operates the 5+-star cruise ship m/s Paul Gauguin, providing a deluxe cruise experience tailored to the unparalleled wonders of Tahiti, French Polynesia, and the South Pacific.
The Gauguin was built at the Chantiers de l’Atlantique shipyard in Saint Nazaire, France. The ship, 513 feet long and 71 feet wide, has a draft of 16.9 feet and can accommodate 332 guests with a staff of 217. It is one of the top Exclusive Charter and Incentive Group venues in the industry and has completed more than 570 South Pacific cruises, serving more than 176,250 guests, including more than 15,000 honeymooners, since its inaugural sail in 1998.
Our numerous World’s Best awards demonstrate our dedication to guest satisfaction, excellence, quality, and value.
Key Selling Points• All ocean-view accommodations.
• All shipboard gratuities included; Complimentary beverages including soft drinks, hot beverages and select wines and spirits included.
• Single open-seating dining. Dinner in La Veranda Restaurant features the cuisine of Jean-Pierre Vigato, two-star Michelin chef of Restaurant Apicius in Paris
• Complimentary exclusive Private Retreats with a private beach in Bora Bora and a full day call at our private island, Motu Mahana on most voyages of m/s Paul Gauguin.
• Intimately sized, and boasting a crew to guest ratio of 1 to 1.5.
• Complimentary watersports and dive masters for optional dive programs and certification onboard m/s Paul Gauguin.
• m/s Paul Gauguin is the longest continually operating luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific.