When it launched in 2003, Oceania Cruises created an entirely new segment of cruising with elegant mid-size ships, destination-rich itineraries, luxurious accommodations, world-class cuisine and exceptional anticipatory service, all at an extraordinary value.
Today, Oceania Cruises visits more than 330 ports around the globe on five award-winning ships that provide guests the opportunity to enjoy an intimate, refined and casually elegant travel experience. The leader in destination cruising, Oceania Cruises’ distinctive itineraries call on the perfect mix of must-see marquee, boutique and off-the-beaten-path ports. Multiple overnight calls afford an in-depth, enriching destination experience and allow travelers to immerse themselves in the cuisine, culture and history of the ports visited.
Oceania Cruises’ focus on culinary excellence began at its inception as the line pioneered open-seating specialty restaurants at no additional charge. Under the keen eye of Master Chef Jacques Pépin, who joined the Oceania Cruises founding team as executive culinary director, the line has earned a well-deserved reputation for the finest cuisine at sea. Regatta, Nautica and Insignia have four distinctive, complimentary, open-seating gourmet restaurants and one casual eatery. The line’s newest ships – Marina and Riviera -- offer six open-seating gourmet restaurants, two casual eateries plus the addition of Privée, a posh private dining room offering the ultimate Chef’s Table, and La Reserve, an intimate venue for tastings and seven-course pairing dinners with premium wines selected in consultation with Wine Spectator editors.
Each of Oceania Cruises’ ships feature the acclaimed Canyon Ranch SpaClub®, which offers not only massages and spa treatments, but also fitness training, wellness lectures and Canyon Ranch cuisine options in the onboard restaurants. Guests onboard Marina and Riviera enjoy the Bon Appétit Culinary Center, the first completely hands-on cooking school at sea. For those with artistic inclinations, the Artist Loft offers classes in painting, photography and other creative pursuits.
Key Selling Points• FREE AIRFARE on every voyage
• Mid-size, elegant ships catering to just 684 or 1,250 guests
• Finest cuisine at sea, served in a variety of distinctive open-seating restaurants, at no extra additional charge
• Gourmet culinary program created by world-renowned Chef Jacques Pépin
• Port-intensive itineraries featuring more overnight visits and extended evening port stays
• Country club-casual ambiance; tuxedos and gowns are never required
• Bon Appétit Culinary Center, the only hands-on cooking school at sea*
• Acclaimed Canyon Ranch SpaClub®
• Extraordinarily high staff-to-guest ratio ensures examplary personalized service
• Youngest fleet in premium-class crusing with 85% of accommodations featuring private verandas