Holland America Line
Visit us at HollandAmerica.com or PartnerSHIPS Portal
Holland America Line’s fleet of 14 ships offers more than 450 sailings a year to 392 ports in 98 countries, territories, or dependencies, visiting all seven continents. Choose from 1 to 113-day itineraries from the most popular ports to the less traveled gems in the Caribbean, Alaska, Europe, Mexico, South America, the Panama Canal, Australia, New Zealand, and Asia – as well as unique voyages to the Amazon, Antarctica, and extended Grand Voyages.
Transforming Travel: Introducing Explorations Central
Explorations Central (EXC) from Holland America Line offers indispensable travel resources and engagement opportunities that make the destination experience more engaging, vivid and meaningful for our guests. EXC’s home base, located high atop the ship, is the heartbeat of the Holland America Line destination experience; this specially designated space will open on select ships over the next two years, starting with ms Westerdam as of the May 23, 2017 sailing. Programming for the multifaceted EXC experience begins in early 2017, and will roll out across the entire fleet by the end of the year.
America’s Test Kitchen
Holland America Line guests can experience America's Test Kitchen's enticing array of live onboard cooking shows and hands-on workshops. Learn foolproof techniques and user-friendly recipes for making delectable dishes with confidence. Designed exclusively for Holland America Line, this new culinary programming is currently available aboard ms Westerdam for the ship's Mexico season and is expected to roll out fleet wide by June 2017.
Our 70 Years in Alaska
We're celebrating 70 years of showing guests the marvels of the Great Land. That's longer than any other company, even longer than Alaska has been a state! From charming frontier towns to breathtaking Denali, we travel to more places and ports in the Great Land than any other company, offering the best cruises and Land+Sea Journeys in the region. Join us in 2017 for exclusive anniversary-themed events, menus, entertainment, activities and more.
Key Selling Points
- Holland America Line has been rated the “best overall cruise value” 22 years in a row by World Ocean & Cruise Liner Society — an elite group of experienced cruise travelers.
- For over 140 years, Holland America has been taking their guests to exotic destinations around the world.
- Renowned international crew who provide gracious, attentive service and remember your name, drink and special requests . . . and that’s just the beginning.
- Stylish, spacious, comfortable mid-sized ships that are designed to carry fewer passengers.
- More spacious and more comfortable accommodations. Cruise in staterooms which are 25 percent larger on average than other ships in our class.