- Cruise Travel Guide
- AIDA Cruises
- American Cruise Lines
- Azamara Club Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line
- Celebrity Cruise Line
- Costa Cruise Line
- Crystal Cruises
- Cunard Line
- Disney Cruise Line
- Holland America Line
- MSC Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Oceania Cruises
- Pearl Seas Cruises
- Princess Cruises
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Royal Caribbean International
- SeaDream Yacht Club
- Silversea Cruises
- Windstar Cruises
- Learn About Cruising
Regent Seven Seas Cruises is the world's most inclusive luxury experience with a four-ship fleet that visits more than 450 destinations around the world. The intimate fleet is comprised of the 750-guest Seven Seas Explorer®, 700-guest Seven Seas Voyager®, 700-guest Seven Seas Mariner® and 490-guest Seven Seas Navigator®.
In early 2018, Regent Seven Seas Cruises completed a $125 million refurbishment program to elevate the elegance of the whole fleet to the standard set by Seven Seas Explorer. In early 2020, the company will perfect luxury with the launch of Seven Seas Splendor™. The cruise line’s fares include all-suite accommodations, roundtrip business-class air on intercontinental flights from U.S. and Canada, the largest collection of free, unlimited shore excursions, unlimited internet access, highly personalized service, exquisite cuisine, fine wines and spirits, prepaid gratuities, ground transfers and one-night, pre-cruise hotel package for guests staying in Concierge-level suites and higher.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises delivers an extraordinary experience brimming with warm smiles, remarkable destinations and elegant living. With one of the highest staff-to-guest ratios at sea, and ships that are just the right size – with no more than 375 suites - guests enjoy being pampered by our kind and generous international officers and crew with their flawless attention to detail.
Each spacious suite boasts residential touches such as a spacious sitting area, marble and stone bath, walk-in closet and complimentary in-suite mini-bar. Plus 98% of suites feature a private balcony.
Guests may dine whenever, wherever and with whomever they choose in up to five open-seating restaurants. At the heart of every ship is Compass Rose, the fleet’s largest specialty restaurant, with a robust menu that allows guests to customize their dishes, as well as the fleet’s flagship steakhouse Prime 7, featuring exquisite fare in a sophisticated ambiance.
Only Regent Seven Seas Cruises offers FREE unlimited shore excursions. Shore excursions are the heart of every destination, allowing our guests to experience the history, culture and cuisine of the exciting ports of call visited with knowledgeable local guides and comfortable transportation.
Travel Agent Resources
Regent Seven Seas Digital Brochures
- Voyages to Explore — July 2019-May 2021
- Seven Seas Splendor™ — Luxury Perfected
- Explore Magazine — Americas Issue
- 2021 World Cruise — Navigate the World
Key Selling Points
- 98% of suites feature private balconies
- Award-winning suites, 98% with private balcony.
- Among the highest space-to-guest ratios in the industry.
- Among the highest crew-to-guest ratios in the industry, resulting in unmatched personalized service.
- Mid-sized ships (490 to 750 guests)
- A true all-inclusive experience, with all fares including FREE Roundtrip Business Class Air on Intercontinental Flights and FREE Roundtrip Economy Class Air on Domestic Flights
- FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
- FREE Unlimited WiFi
- FREE Unlimited Beverages Including Fine Wine and Spirits
- FREE Transfers Between Airport and Ship
- FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities