- Cruise Travel Guide
- AIDA Cruises
- American Cruise Lines
- Azamara Club Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line
- Celebrity Cruise Line
- Costa Cruise Line
- Crystal Cruises
- Cunard Line
- Disney Cruise Line
- Holland America Line
- MSC Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Oceania Cruises
- Paul Gauguin Cruises
- Pearl Seas Cruises
- Princess Cruises
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Royal Caribbean International
- SeaDream Yacht Club
- Silversea Cruises
- Windstar Cruises
- Learn About Cruising
Avenue Eugène-Pittard 40
MSC Cruises is the world’s largest privately-owned cruise company and the number one cruise line in Europe, South America, South Africa and the Gulf. A game-changer in the world of cruises, MSC Cruises grew by 800% in its first ten years, building a global reputation in the industry and one of the youngest cruise fleets at sea. MSC Cruises is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
MSC Cruises’ fleet offers an unparalleled holiday experience with delicious and authentic food, award-winning entertainment, plenty of relaxation, comfortable accommodation, and impeccable service and expertise.
Under an ambitious fleet expansion plan, a total of 17 ships are due to enter MSC Cruises’ fleet from 2017 to 2027, reflecting a €13.6 billion capital investment. To date, MSC Cruises has designed six new contemporary cruise ship classes, pushing the boundaries of marine architecture and design, and an ultra-luxury class with ground-breaking options for guest comfort.
MSC Cruises feels a deep responsibility towards the natural and human environments in which it operates. The Company operates with the greatest respect for the world’s oceans and is on an ongoing journey to continue developing innovative ways of lowering the environmental impact of its operation.
MSC Cruises’ holiday experiences are sold across the globe through a distribution network in 70 countries. The Company employs over 23,500 people worldwide.
MSC Cruises is part of MSC Group, which is comprised of leading maritime transport and logistics companies.
Key Selling Points• The fastest growing cruise line in the world.
• An elegant and sophisticated experience, designed for the worldly traveller.
• Most beautifully designed ships inspired by our European heritage.
• Internationally-inspired cuisine from world-class chefs, always freshly prepared.
• Multi-cultural on board experience with opportunities for learning and discovery.
• Outstanding on board entertainment with nightly original Broadway-style shows.
• Ship-within-a-ship area, MSC Yacht Club, complete with Butler service, private restaurant, lounges and pool, and complimentary beverages, including select beers, wines, and spirits.
• Family-friendly amenities including LEGO- and Chicco-designed playrooms, aqua parks, bowling alleys, and XD cinemas.
• Partnerships with best in class brands such as Cirque du Soleil, LEGO, Technogym, Segafredo, Venchi, and Chicco.
• A wide variety of embarkation ports from which to choose.
• MSC Cruises’ newest ships are ECO SHIPS.
• MSC Cruises was the first company ever to earn the Bureau Veritas "8 Golden Pearls" for superior management and environmental stewardship.
• Superior travel agent commission structure.