Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) is pleased to announce its Diamond Elite and Diamond Executive Partner Members. CLIA has seen an increase in membership since restructuring and enhancing the 2015 Executive Partner program. New benefits include exclusive networking events and educational offerings. Today, 275 CLIA Executive Partners unite ports, destinations, travel operators, technical and supply chain providers and business service providers with cruise lines and CLIA’s travel agent and agency members to create targeted communities committed to the growth of the cruise industry.
The most exclusive level of membership, CLIA Diamond Elite Executive Partners are:
- Emirates – As one of the world’s fastest growing airlines, Emirates flies to over 140 destinations in more than 80 countries on its fleet of more than 200 aircraft.
- Qatar Airways –The national airline of the State of Qatar, Qatar Airways flies to more than 145 destinations across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, North America and South America.
- UBM – UBM’s Cruise portfolio includes Cruise Shipping Miami, Cruise Shipping Asia-Pacific and Seatrade Med. Since 1985, Cruise Shipping Miami has been the world’s premier annual event for the global cruise industry, and since its acquisition of Seatrade in mid-2014, UBM will be developing its already well-supported events in the Middle East and Europe as well as expanding in Asia.
From international organizations to local companies, CLIA Diamond Executive Partner Members — who receive a number of benefits, such as increased access to CLIA events and exclusive opportunities to connect with CLIA’s Global Executive Committee Members — include:
- Amadeus North America
- AON Affinity, Berkley Travel
- Cruise Baltic
- Cruise Port Kotka
- DP World UAE
- Fidelio Cruise
- FleetPro Passenger Ship Management AG
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Holman Fenwick and Willan LLP
- Hong Kong Tourism Board
- Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services
- Lloyd’s Register
- MHG Insurance Brokers
- Port Canaveral
- Port Everglades
- Port of Skagen
- RINA Services S.p.A.
- Singapore Tourism Board
- Skrill Limited (SkrillPay)
- S.M.S. International Shore Operations
- Trieste Terminal Passeggeri
- Venezia Terminal Passeggeri S.p.A
“CLIA’s Executive Partner Membership Program was enhanced to align with the cruise industry’s global growth and unify stakeholders worldwide,” said Cindy D’Aoust, CLIA Executive Vice President, Membership and Operations. “CLIA now offers more benefits and opportunities for our members to engage with the entire cruise industry and get the maximum return on their membership.”
Memberships are available at Diamond, Gold and Silver Levels and come with an array of benefits specific to each membership level and category. CLIA has added new perks to the program, including a monthly newsletter called CLIA Executive Partners Cruise News that provides members with information and insights to move their business forward. The CLIA Port & Destination Community Forum is a new event that took place in London at the end of February, and offered partners a direct line to new business opportunities across the industry.
Next week, at Cruise Shipping Miami, the cruise industry’s premier global event, CLIA is offering two networking events exclusively for Executive Partner Members and Cruise Line Executives, including a welcome reception and Afternoon Fest, a networking luncheon. In addition, CLIA will hold a briefing for companies to learn about the Executive Partner Membership Program and its many benefits on Tuesday, March 17, at 12:30 p.m. EDT in Room A105 of the Miami Beach Convention Center. Cruise Shipping Miami attendees are also welcome to visit CLIA at booth 2301.
About Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) – One Industry, One Voice
Celebrating its 40th Anniversary in 2015, Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) is the unified voice and leading authority of the global cruise community. As the largest cruise industry trade association with 15 offices globally, CLIA has representation in North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australasia. CLIA’s mission is to support policies and practices that foster a safe, secure, healthy and sustainable cruise ship environment for the more than 23 million passengers who cruise annually, as well as promote the cruise vacation experience. Members are committed to the sustained success of the cruise industry and are comprised of the world’s most prestigious ocean, river and specialty cruise lines; a highly trained and certified travel agent community; and other cruise industry partners, including ports, destinations, ship developers, suppliers, business services and travel operators. For more information, visit www.cruising.org or www.cruiseforward.org or follow Cruise Lines International Association on Facebook and Twitter pages.