Port, Destination and Travel Executive Partner Application
Thank you for your interest in joining the CLIA Executive Partner Program. The CLIA Executive Partner Program is an exclusive, global platform that provides suppliers access to key cruise line decision makers and industry peers, with the aim to support them to grow their business, gain insight and expand their influence within the cruise industry.
Please note that this Executive Partner Application will require the following:
- Company Name and Company Address
- Contact information including: Names, Job Titles, Email, Phone
- Company Description – this will be utilized for your company profile on myCLIA as well as in the Global Who’s Who Directory to describe your company, your products and services, etc…
- Billing Information – please provide the details of where your invoice should be sent and the correct address of which should be represented.
- Opportunity to put in your products and services of which your company provides.
- Payment through processing of an invoice.
You will not be able to save and come back to the application, so recommend completing the application at one time with the requirements listed above.
By completing this application, you will become the Key (CLIA) Contact for your company. Key Contacts receive all CLIA communications, manage company information and personnel access to myCLIA on cruising.org. You can always change the Key Contact if you wish after joining and this can be done by logging in to cruising.org and clicking on “My Company Profile”.
Should you have any questions during the application process, please reach out to email@example.com and a team member will be in touch.
If you have previously registered with CLIA using an email from the company you are registering. Please login now to save time: Login