All Categories : Online Quizzes
Online Quizzes

40 Best Practices for Travel Agent Success Quiz


Price: $0.00
View Product
Ever found yourself listening to a client and suddenly realize you have no idea what they’ve just said? Or read something and, at the end, discovered that you recall nothing? Don’t think it’s just you. It’s happening to everyone. In this essential seminar you’ll find out what behaviors you must avoid to protect your ability to concentrate and you’ll learn dozens of proven, practical strategies to reinforce your ability to recall, pay attention and really listen.
Price: $0.00
View Product

Live Seminar Quiz


Price: $0.00
View Product

Business Writing Live Seminar Quiz


Price: $0.00
View Product

Live Seminar Quiz

Only 24%North Americans have experienced a cruise. A cruise event may be just what it takes to convert the other 76%. This seminar will teach you how to plan, publicize and present a successful cruise event. Learn about venue selection, timing, supplier relationships and on-site sales tips


Price: $0.00
View Product

Cruising 101 Live Seminar Quiz

What you need to know to sell cruises

89% of guests rate their cruise experiences positively. In this quick-paced seminar, you’ll learn the basics of what you need to know to sell cruises so your clients can be among the 89%. Find out who is today’s cruiser and why they cruise. You’ll learn some terminology about cruising so you will speak the same "language" as the cruise line personnel Most important, you will learn different ways to book a cruise.


Price: $0.00
View Product

Live Seminar Quiz

More about what you to need to know to sell cruises learn about where the popular cruise regions are and types of itineraries that are common with cruise line products. Explore more in depth details regarding cruise pricing and what is included in a cruise fare as well as how to position the value of a cruise vacation. You will also learn about the different types of ships and how the size and personal space onboard ships matter to your clients. You will also learn more important terminology about cruise ships that will help you fit the cruise ship to your client’s needs.


Price: $0.00
View Product
Textbook Quiz
Price: $0.00
View Product

Live Seminar Quiz


Price: $0.00
View Product

Delivering Great Customer Service Quiz

Service sells! New 2016

Great service is the cornerstone of success for any business. But providing it can be a challenge in today’s fast paced, high-expectation travel marketplace. Each time your reach and out touch your clients, no matter what communications method, you are providing them service. In this session, we discuss how closely sales and service are tied together, best practices of great service and the consequences of providing poor customer service.


Price: $0.00
View Product
1234