Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line
On a Disney cruise, there is something for everyone: relaxing "me" time for the adults, imaginative fun for the kids and exciting family time for all. Every voyage includes the attention to detail and world-class hospitality that only Disney can provide.
Disney Cruise Line offers a variety of Bahamian and Caribbean cruises from Port Canaveral and Miami, Florida; plus select sailings from Galveston, Texas and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Most Bahamian and Caribbean voyages include a stop at Disney’s private island paradise—Castaway Cay, where the ship docks right at the island so Guests can come and go as they please throughout the day.
During the summer Disney Cruise Line offers Alaskan Cruises from Vancouver, Canada; as well as spectacular Mediterranean and Northern Europe voyages departing from several European ports.
Best of all, Guests get to return “home” to their Disney cruise ship every night-where plenty of magic awaits.
Key Selling Points
The magic is in the details!
It’s all the little extras that add up to the most magical vacation – here is some of what’s included in the cruise fare:
- Themed kids’ clubs brimming with Disney activities and entertainment – with some of the longest hours at sea
- Immersive, private clubs for teens and tweens
- Exclusive adult areas, including a nighttime entertainment district, adult-only pool and fitness center
- One-of-a-kind rotational dining – three amazing restaurants where the servers travel with you to each meal
- Complimentary soda, coffee, tea, lemonade, punch and water always available on the pool deck – at no additional charge
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- Broadway-style Disney musicals found only on board
- Special moments with Disney Characters
- First-run films at sea, some in 3D
- Themed deck parties with most voyages featuring fireworks at sea
- Spacious staterooms designed especially for families
- Legendary Disney service throughout the cruise
Features & Amenities
Children and Families
Meetings and Conferences