Enrollment Frequently Asked Questions
Below are commonly asked member questions. We hope this helps you find the answers you need. If the information you are looking for is not below, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at (855) 444-2542.
HELP! MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED
Accounts are disabled after three (3) incorrect login attempts. To have your account enabled, please send an email to email@example.com with your full name, Personal CLIA ID# and daytime contact information. Please allow 24 - 48 business hours for us to reactive your account. Once your account has been enabled, you will receive a response to your email confirming this action.
I CAN’T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD
Please click on “Forgot User Name or Password?” on the MyCLIA login page. A temporary password will be sent via email. DO NOT COPY AND PASTE YOUR TEMPORARY PASSWORD. You must manually input the temporary password sent to you or your account will be disabled.
WHERE IS THE APPLICATION FOR RENEWALS?
We heard your feedback and have adjusted the language for the current Agency and Individual Agent Member applications. To access the application, log into My CLIA and under “Quick Links” to the right of your profile photo, click “Join/Renew or Continue Membership Application.” The same link is to be used for both renewals and new applicants for individual agent memberships as well as agency membership. When you get to the applications home page, please make sure you are filling out the correct application for your membership type (agent or agency).
I ORDERED MY 2015 ID CARD, WHERE IS IT?
ID cards are sent to your agency, not directly to you. If you’ve not received it in the allotted time referenced in your confirmation email, please contact your agency.
I LOST MY 2015 CLIA ID OR STILL HAVEN’T RECEIVED IT
DO NOT SELECT “replacement card” on the current application -- this is for 2016 replacements only.
To obtain a replacement 2015 CLIA ID card, email Member Services directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, Personal ID# and daytime contact information. Please note there is a $29.00 replacement fee. The deadline for ordering a replacement 2015 CLIA ID is November 6, 2015.
If you never received your 2015 CLIA ID:
As a first step, please go to https://www.e2e-store.com/clia/start.cgi and submit your name (as it appears in your My CLIA account), your personal ID (that you received when you enrolled as a 2015 IAM) and a scanned color photo of an unobstructed view of your headshot with a light or white colored background that is at most 180X180 pixels in size to have your 2015 CLIA card processed. If you run into an error, please email Member Services directly at email@example.com with your full name, Personal ID # and a scanned color photo of an unobstructed view of your headshot with a light or white colored background no later than November 6, 2015. Your 2015 CLIA ID will be sent to your agency at no cost to you. If you have not received your 2015 CLIA ID within two weeks of November 6th, please contact your agency.
I AM HAVING TROUBLE NAVIGATING OR VIEWING YOUR WEBSITE ON MY COMPUTER
For optimal viewing and navigation, our website works best with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or the latest version of Internet Explorer.
WHAT ARE MEMBERSHIP SERVICE HOURS?
Membership Service Representatives are available Monday – Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm Eastern Time (US). Call toll-free +1 855-444-2542 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I ENROLLED AS A 2016 INDIVIDUAL AGENT/AGENCY, BUT I HAVEN'T RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
Please check your spam filter and junk mail. To prevent our communications from being inadvertently filtered there, please add our email address (email@example.com) to your safe sender list. If you’ve done this and have checked your junk mail or spam filter and have not located a confirmation email, please email our Member Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will research and respond to your inquiry within 48 hours.
I ENROLLED TWO WEEKS AGO, WHERE IS MY EMBARC ID?
2016 Individual Agent Members (IAM) enrolling prior to November 30, 2015, will have their EMBARC ID shipped to their affiliated agency beginning December 2015. Your agency is responsible for distributing your EMBARC ID to you. Please remember that 2016 benefits do not become active and cannot be used until January 1, 2016.
NOTE: EMBARC IDs are available to Individual Agent Members only and will be mailed to the Individual Agent Member’s affiliated agency beginning December 2015, if enrolled by November 30, 2015. IAMs enrolling on or after December 1, 2015 will have their EMBARC IDs mailed to their affiliated agency within approximately 3 weeks after completed enrollment.
I KNOW THAT THE 2016 EMBARC ID WON’T BE MAILED OUT UNTIL DECEMBER 2015. UNTIL I RECEIVE IT, HOW DO I VERIFY THAT I AM AN ACTIVE CLIA MEMBER?
If you need to have your 2016 membership verified prior to receiving your EMBARC ID, please direct the customer or travel supplier to the Agent Verification Service found on our website: www.cruising.org/travel-agent/verify-a-member . The customer or supplier will input your personal CLIA ID# into the search bar to verify your active membership.
WHERE IS MY AGENCY/AGENT MEMBERSHIP PACKET?
2016 Travel Agency Members will receive a hard copy CLIA Membership Guide. Guides will be mailed via US Mail beginning in December 2015.
2016 Individual Agent Members (IAM) will receive an electronic version of the CLIA Membership Guide beginning mid-December 2015.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PICTURE I UPLOAD DURING ENROLLMENT OR ID CARD ORDERING?
The photo should be a headshot with a white or off-white background. It should be a JPEG file at a recommended 180 x 180 pixels.
HOW DO I MAKE MY PICTURE FIT THE REQUIRED SIZE? I TRY TO UPLOAD A PICTURE AND GET ERROR MESSAGES THAT IT IS TOO BIG.
For Microsoft Office users, click here for instructions on how to resize your picture, or follow the instructions below:
- Go to your “Start” button on your computer and select “All Programs”
- Open the “Applications” folder and choose “Paint”
- When “Paint” opens up, choose “File”, then “Open” and locate the photo that you would like to resize and submit in your enrollment
- When the photo shows up in the Paint document, look on the tool bar and select “Resize”
- When the “Resize” section opens, choose to resize by pixels by choosing that radio button
- Then change either the horizontal or vertical number to 180. This will cause the photo to be resized according to the aspect ratio. In order for this to work, please make sure that 180 is the highest number in either the Horizontal or Vertical box. If horizontal is 180 and vertical is 270, then the photo will not fit. If horizontal is 180 and vertical is 120, then you are good to go!
- Save this resized photo and use it to upload during your enrollment process.
If you are not a Microsoft Office user who can utilize the link for instructions above or the written instructions provide, please contact Member Services at 1.855.444.2542.
I AM WITH A NEW AGENCY, HOW DO I CHANGE MY AGENCY AFFILIATION?
You can change your agency affiliation at any time through your membership profile page.
- Log into the MyCLIA Page.
- Once logged in, click on My Agency/Affiliations under the Manage column.
- Your current agency will be listed under company affiliation. Click on the highlighted REMOVE link to the far right.
- Confirm that you want to remove your current agency.
- You will need to type in the CLIA number for your new agency. Remember, your new agency must be a 2016 CLIA Member for your Individual Agent Membership to be active.
- Once you input your new agency CLIA number, you will be asked to confirm your affiliation.
I SIGNED UP FOR AGENCY MEMBERSHIP BUT HOW DO I GET MY FREE INDIVIDUAL AGENT MEMBERSHIP (IAM)?
All 2016 CLIA Agency Members receive one (1) complimentary Individual Agent Membership. After 2016 Agency enrollment is completed, you will receive an email with a promo code redeemable for your free Individual Agent Membership (IAM). Please check your spam filters if you do not receive the email in 48 hours after enrollment confirmation.
- Upon receiving your promo code, login to the MyCLIA Page.
- Under Quick Links located at the top, right-hand side of the page, click on “Join/Renew or Continue Membership Application.”
- Complete the Individual Agent Membership application.
- Once it is time to pay for your membership, you can input your promo code.
Please note: Agencies who are affiliated with a consortium are not eligible to receive the promo code toward one free 2016 Individual Agent Membership.
MY PERSONAL ID OR AGENCY ID NUMBER CHANGED FROM 2015 TO 2016. WHICH IS THE RIGHT ONE?
We apologize for the inconvenience, but rest assured that your Personal ID# has NOT changed. We have recently integrated our database systems to bring you a much easier and user-friendly interface. The number you are seeing is an internal number that is auto-generated by our system. Our database is simply pulling the auto-generated number instead of your familiar Personal ID#. Regarding the agency’s industry ID number, we are still reconciling data into our new database. We will insure that the industry ID number is accurate by the time you receive your EMBARC ID and/or Agency Certificates.
I AM AN AGENCY OWNER/ADMINISTRATOR - HOW DO I APPROVE MY AGENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP?
To approve your agents for Individual Agent Membership:
- From the My CLIA home page, go to the “Manage” section and click on “My Company Profile.”
- Next, choose your agency by selecting the radio button next your agency name and click “Submit”.
- Scroll down to view “Pending Agent Memberships” and select approve or deny besides each name.
- FYI – scrolling down a bit further will show you “Company Personnel” and everyone who is showing as affiliated with your agency. You may see duplicate names and/or odd “dues paid thru” dates. You do NOT need to update this list as we are working to resolve this issue.
AGENT QUICK FINDER – To quickly locate find an individual on the “Company Personnel” list, simultaneously hold down CTRL + F to open a search field. Type any name to begin the search.
AUTO APPROVAL OF INDIVIDUAL AGENT MEMBERS – To auto-approve pending Individual Agent Memberships, check “Auto Approve Agent Applications” and click “Submit.”
WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO TAKE THE REQUIRED STATE OF THE INDUSTRY COURSE?
The “State of the Industry” course is required for CLIA membership. The course is complimentary and is now available. Click here to access the course. If you enrolled as a 2016 IAM before October 15, 2015, then you have until Sunday, December 13, 2015 to complete the course and pass the quiz. If you have enrolled as a 2016 IAM on or after October 15, 2015, then you have 60 days from the date of enrollment to complete the course.